Theory Quiz


HomeCourse Overview → Theory Quiz



The theory quiz is mandatory and will take place on thu, dec 11th, at 15:00h. A theory repetition of the below mentioned topics will be held in the lesson before at 13:00h.

 

Quiz topics will be picked from:

prev-webdes-managementprev-imgprev-common-techprev-html-basicsprev-css-basicsprev-cms

The quiz will add 20% to the final grade of your Media Design evaluation (your project website evaluation the other 80%)

Advertisements